Friday, December 18, 2009

Pre-empting cabin fever.

One to two FEET of snow expected to be dumped on the District starting at midnight tonight.

Honestly, these people cannot handle talking about snow, and the prospect of such accumulation is causing havoc. Today was slow in the clinic because people were skipping their appointments to go stock up on food. Tonight was our holiday party, and things wrapped up early so people could make it home before the storm (again, it's predicted to start at midnight.) I swear, not a flake has dropped, and even I am preparing to be holed up in here all weekend. I am quite excited for the prospect of traipsing around in my boots over to the Safeway for something that I abosoLUTELY need tomorrow. It'll probably be a big to-do.

I just hope it's manageable by Tuesday morning so I can get on my way to Indiana for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I am getting jealous of all this snow people are getting...we are expecting a "slushy" accumulation of one inch.

    ReplyDelete

Followers